THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

All iz well. <3 Ritzy needith a milkshake. O.o


Heh I'm sure that title will make some sense by the end of this blog...

Anyway, we found Mitsuke. Whoop de doo. (I really am happy.) Kouno convinced him to come home and well...yeah. Him and dad yelled at each other for a while, but Kouno pulled a Disney Pocahontas and lept in front of Mitsu before dad could kill him. xD And said: "LET MY PEOPLE GO." (Um...that was Moses in the Prince of Egypt, Tadahiro, what the hell are you talking about?!)

Anyway, it's all cool now, like pillow cool. Except for the fact that it's hot here. And I would like to return to Soubi. So he can stop talking to people on chat sites or drinking or whatever he does when he's home alone. (Am I going to come home and find that he now has six wives...? I dunno, Sou is kinda a pervert. HEH HEH FIGHT THAT BAD COMMENT BIIIAAAATCH!)

I'm in a good mood, in case you couldn't tell.

Whoooo anyway...about the milkshakes...someone *cough*KOUNO*cough* changed my messenger so it plays that gorram milkshake song when Sou logs in. xD So I was sitting there and all the sudden....

"MAI MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOIS TO THE YARD."

And um...on a scale of one to ten...that really freaked me out. xD

I told Sou that it did that and he was like: "HUH YOU NEED A MILKSHAKE! I'LL GET ON IT! *insert silly salute here*"

^^; Either way...it's been good. <3

Much love,

Tadahiro

(PS.......Seimei blog? xD)

0 comments:

Followers